Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year's for me means new beginning in all or at least most aspects of my life and for today's post, let me share with you some of my beauty arsenal or what can you see on my beauty counter, hahaha!


The Body Shop's Cucumber Cleansing Milk

This super light cleanser plus it serves as a moisturizer is perfect for those days that you feel your skin needs a  breather and it is good for a humid Manila weather.

L'Occitane Green Tea soap & Hand Cream in Cherry Blossom
It's my first time to use this soap from French label L'Occitane, the smell of green tea is not overpowering and your skin will say "thank you" for its moisturizing benefits. The hand cream on the other hand has a velvety feel when you rub it around and this is perfect for chilly nights.

Kenzo L' Eau2 Pour Femme



My new scent for the year of the water snake is Kenzo's L' Eau2!!! The scent is not too heavy and very refreshing. It spells sophistication and a bit of sweetness but the only downside is the scent doesn't stay that long that I need to re-spray mid- morning but all-in all I love the scent and the clear bottle with the brand's name on it- very clean and minimalist.

What's the newest vanity item on your beauty counter this 2013? Share it by commenting below and I hope that you have a good read! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment