Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Two years and 7 months later, I am back on this "blogging world". Many things have changed and I don't want to elaborate it one by one. Fast forward to today and on a lighter note, I would like to share what I am swearing by for the past three (3) months.
Aveeno Seaweed & Oatmeal Purifying Body Wash
With all the environmental pollutants, natural ageing plus work-stress that causes skin to look and feel dry, I got bored with my body wash that I was loyal for the past few years and so. I told to myself, I need a big switch and opted for this "pasalubong" and mind you the results are fantastic, rashes are mostly gone without drying your skin and the bonus, it smells so good that can double as an instant bathroom scent.  Three months later and I need a run to SNR or any legit PX goods shop to hoard on this. 

If you are using the same body wash, leave a comment below and share your review :-) Have  a good read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment