Sunday, January 6, 2013

Over the past two-week Holiday break, I was busy with my family for mall visits and a little Christmas shopping and Christmas dinners with friends. I realized that 2012 was a great year despite of some disappointments, I was able to transfer to a bigger advertising agency (which is a bit nearer to my place), built friendships with new officemates and we are still and will always be together as a family-that will always be the biggest blessing (also in 2012, we have a new niece named Ava-daughter of my brother).

Six days later when we welcomed 2013 with huge arms, we all hope for a better year, a year full of positivity and full of hope. This 2013, I want to do so many things which is long overdue, I made up my 2013 bucketlist that I can share with my readers, hope you could help me to achieve it one way or another:

  • Work more
  • Save
  • Share more blessings
  • Be more active on this blog and eventually get an advertisers Lol
  • Travel
  •  Get that one big purchase Lol
  • Shed off some pounds
  • And truly fall in love
Again, Cheers to 2013 and as I always say let's attract good health and more wealth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment