Sunday, January 13, 2013



Silver Rewind at MOA Arena
 Last Jan.5, 2013 was one of my many happiest nights, I consider last night "a dream come true." So, as early as now a big, big thank you to my former boss Aleli Bustamante and some people from PLDT Home for the all access and VIP pass to the Silver Rewind concert of the one and only Asia's songbird and DIVA of all divas- Ms. Regine Velasquez.
About to fly while singing "On the Wings of Love"

A shot of sequence guide, I was so excited to belt them out by the songbird!!!

Opening Number

Her "Nineteen-Ninety" Album Medley
And of course a photo op w/ the Songbird!








What a spectacular way to spend my first weekend of 2013 by celebrating it (naks naman) and supporting a very special 25th Anniversary Concert of the greatest voice in Philippine Music! You are the one and the only Asia's Songbird!

No comments:

Post a Comment